· Shi'a Islam is the official state religion and Persian the official language.
· A Rise of modernization was in the late nineteenth century.
· In 1921, Reza Shah staged a coup.
· He was a supporter of modernization.
· Reza Shah initiated the development of modern industry, railroads, and establishment of a national education system.
· Mohammad Reza Pahlavi ruled autocratically, with strong support from the
· Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini became an active critic of the Shah's White Revolution and publicly denounced the government.
Human Rights in
· The violation of human rights by the Islamic Republic of Iran continues to be significant, despite many efforts by Iranian human right activists, writers, NGOs and some political parties.
· Human right in
· The term Islamic feminism began to be visible in the 1990s in various global locations.
· Iranian scholars Afsanay Najmabadeh and Zeba Mer-Hussaini explained the rise and use of the term Islamic feminism in
· Islamic feminism is clearly state feminism, or a part of fundamentalist and religious movement, and according to this trend, women’s identification with religious movements help Muslim women’s emancipation.
· It is true that after the Islamic revolution in